CRDF is now looking to fill a new position on the board, Outreach Coordinator. If you are passionate about changing lives through education, sharing with others about the needs in Haiti, and have a desire to become more familiar with non-profit work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Outreach Coordinator: IN RECRUITMET
Objective: To plan and execute a community outreach project or event each year
Term: 2 year position
- Organize a large scale biennial community outreach project to build awareness and cross-cultural understanding in the Fox Cities area
- Organize a biennial donor appreciation event, also serving to expand our network
- Responsible for achieving a manageable yearly fundraising goal
- Attending 6-8 board meetings a year and general board duties
- A passion for education in the developing world and the ability to inspire others to action
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Ability to coordinate all aspects of an event
- Great time-management skills and self-motivated
- Detail orientated
The Caneille Regional Development Fund is a 501(c)3 dedicated to bringing opportunity to rural Haiti. The organization is based in Appleton, WI but focuses on providing education to a community in Haiti called Caneille.